Welcome to OGM - first for Injection Mouldings
OGM is one of the UK’s leading Plastic Injection Moulding and Assembly Companies.
We provide total precision injection moulding and assembly solutions, from design and development to manufacture.
Based just outside Oxford, our state-of-the-art 5,000 square metre injection moulding factory offers the latest technologies and the most efficient manufacturing techniques – all under one roof – including:
- 30 injection moulding machines, ranging from 25t to 400t
- Automation , using cutting-edge robot technology to pack and assemble online, reducing labour for lower-cost production
- Optimised plant layout, for efficient ‘Lean’ flow of materials
- Class 7/10,000 cleanroom for cleanroom injection moulding and assembly of medical and other environmentally sensitive mouldings
- In-house toolroom, offering a ‘one-stop shop’ for building new mould tools, and delivering effective maintenance programmes and a rapid response to tool issues during production
- Purpose-built assembly area with a wide range of capabilities including printing and ultrasonic welding with laser marking and laser welding services readily available
- Dedicated technical team, offering:
- Product design and development, including prototyping
- Tooling design consultancy, working with you to achieve your vision
- Manufacturing process development, designing out waste at every stage
- Automation design and development, linking machines to robots and automated cells that perform added value production operations.
- ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 13485:2003 accreditation.
We produce high-quality technical plastic injection mouldings and assemblies using advanced injection moulding engineering systems. At OGM, we work with our customers to deliver an integrated service tailored to their needs. Click here to discover our world-class injection moulding facilities and comprehensive range of services.
Get in touch today to discuss your project and to find out more about our capability as leading plastic injection moulders.